Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Helluva Sock

A while ago Fiona over at Badger Paddles sent me a sample of one of their "paddle socks" to test out and review. Well, I've been using the sock a bit now and am pretty happy with it. It's long & stretchy and easily accommodates my very long voyageur canoe paddle. It even contains about 3/4 of my greenland kayak paddle, with the kid's kayak paddle thrown inside too.

Soon, the sock will be protecting a couple of my paddles all the way to the west coast and BC's Broken Group Islands and back again. I'll post a follow up report on the sock at that time and let y'all know my thoughts on it then.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Giggle* Sounds like you need another sock for those paddles! Contact me... I know the owner and could get you a GREAT DEAL! *wink* (tee hee hee) Have a safe and happy journey!

    ReplyDelete