Monday, December 13, 2010

Name Change

You may have already noticed, but I decided to change the name of this blog.  I decided that "Bryan's Boat Building and Paddling Blog" was neither interesting nor terribly accurate.  Hence, my blog will now be referred to as "The Mundane Adventures of Bryan", at least until I change my mind again.  That name is purposely non-specific, leaving me wide open to discuss whatever I want.  However the subject matter is not going to change, I'll still write about undertaking my small adventures, the Roughriders making it to the playoffs, cycling in traffic, travelling with family, things that annoy me, boatbuilding, and more.  All pretty mundane stuff, but that's what interests me.

6 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Life of Brian...that was a awesome move.

    always look on the bright side of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, now that might have been a good name too. Spell it with a 'y' of course.
    Cheers,
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you can write about anything... so, entertain us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice info. Pleasant holidays to you and all your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bryan, cam and i found your blog...it took awhile because we couldn't spell pawistik LOL. by the way, your adventures are anything but mundane, we're jealous of all the adventures you've had. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cely! I sure am glad that you found it.
    Cheers,
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete