Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My New Paddle is Coming!

My new paddle is on it's way here! You may recall that late last fall I entered and won the Badger Paddles High Water Marks contest with a posting about myself on this blog. I just received the following from Fiona at Badger Paddles:
Hi Bryan!
Just wanted to let you know that your paddle finally shipped today! I do apologize for the delay in getting it to you but things have been truly hectic around here and your paddle got a little lost in all the melee.  Badger is in great demand... so I thank you for your patience!!! .... I have also attached a photo to this email for you.
I truly hope you "dig" your Sliver, Bryan!!! Thanks so much for your online support from the very beginning (you were the first person to ever mention Badger in a blog!) and please know that we wish you many safe and happy voyages! And the best of luck in winning the trip with, the Happy Camper, Kevin Callan!
All the best to you and yours,
Fiona
My new "sliver" from Badger Paddles!
Now I just need the weather to warm up a tad! (It's currently -18°C which is a good 10° warmer than it was at 9 am this morning when I was walking the kids to school.)

2 comments:

  1. I received my new paddle in the mail last week and it looks great! This picture doesn't do it justice. It is more rich in colour than it seems in the photo.

    I'm still waiting for it to warm up - today we have a snow storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your received your Sliver alright. Can't wait to hear about some of your adventures with it once you get a chance to dip it in the water. We are a few weeks away from that here - our local lake is still frozen solid and we are still sitting with about 1.5 feet of snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete